October 5, 2017

Festive Phrases

A while back when I was roaming through the back to school clearance isle I found these 5 X 7 journals on sale for  $0.25.  Of course I had to pick up several of them because you just never know what you might want to make with them.


Yesterday I decided to cover them with Designer Series Paper and decorate them for Christmas.  I decided to leave the black binding along the side, instead of covering it up.  Tear and Tape worked wonders to adhere the paper to the journal as the original cover was quite glittery!!  I will be taking them to my craft shows with me.

 

Stamps: Festive Phrases
Cardstock: Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Be Merry
Ink: Basic Black and various markers
Accessories: Layering Circles Framelits, Big Shot, Tear and Tape

Today is the first Thursday of the month so that means it is Technique/Stamp club tonight.  After a month break we are starting back up again.  I know exactly what techniques we will be doing tonight I just need to get everything cut and ready.  I hope to be done in enough time that I can go to Iowa City early to run some errands an go to the nail salon!! 



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: