January 23, 2021

Art Gallery

I have been wanting to try out the Blending Brushes and just hadn't made time to do it.  I decided yesterday was the day and what better way to use them than with one of my favorite techniques . . . Emboss Resist!!


Embossing is one of the reasons I fell in love with stamping many years ago!!  In fact on this day 17 years ago I signed my Demonstrator Agreement Document and started this great journey.  It was one of the best decisions I ever made.  The many people I have met and who have become great friends have seen me through happy times and not so happy times.  It is so much more than ink, paper, and stamps!!!  But enough about that . . . back to the card.  The Blending Brushes are so smooth and easy to use.  I love the finished look and will be using them a lot more in the future.


Stamps:  Art Gallery
Cardstock: White Thick, Basic Black, Just Jade, White
Designer Series Paper:  Fine Art Floral
Ink:  Memento Black, Just Jade, Crushed Curry
Accessories:  Floral Gallery Dies, Versamark, White Embossing Powder, 
Heat Tool,  Blending Brushes, 
Holiday Rhinestone Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Shortly after I finish posting this, my friend, Luetta, is picking me up and we are going to head out for lunch and make a detour to pick up some bags of card swaps that are ready.  I am looking forward to the swaps, but more so the company and the visiting.  I may or may not spend some time in my stamp room when I get home.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: