June 15, 2021

Turtle Friends

Are you slow as a turtle sending out birthday cards?  Then I have the stamp set for you . . . Turtle Friends.


Everyone stamping with me this week will be making this turtle birthday card that comes from one of my Hawaii swaps.  I wasn't totally sold on this stamp set until I saw some cards made with it and realized that the turtle is a punch!!  Makes making cards so easy!!


Stamps: Turtle Friends
Cardstock: Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Soft sea Foam, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Pansy Patch
Ink: Memento Black, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Banners Pick a Punch, Turtle Punch, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

On the agenda today is lunch with some friends and then a little stamping in the afternoon.  Believe it or not, the Cubs are on television again this evening so of course, I will be watching!!  Five days in a row of games on TV . . . I am a happy camper!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: