July 13, 2022

Fond of Autumn

Today I have used the stamp set, Fond of Autumn, and the coordinating dies, Autumn Bouquet, to make this card to share with you.  Not only do I love the name of the stamp set, but I also love the images that are in the stamp set.


There is a ton of coloring on the card, but I love the way it turned out. I did get quite a surprise though when I die cut the largest image . . . I thought it would be all one big piece and I would have to cut it apart the way I wanted it  . . . but no . . .the die did it for me!  Way easier than me having to decide.  It was then a matter of adhering the banner on with Stampin' Dimensionals and tucking the flowers, leaves, and pinecones where I wanted them.


Stamps: Fond of Autumn
Cardstock: Very Vanilla Thick, very Vanilla
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  So Saffron Combo Pack, Crumb Cake Combo Pack, Granny Apple Green Combo Pack, Pale Papaya Combo Pack, Petal Pink Combo Pack
Accessories:  Autumn Bouquet Dies, Timber 3D Embossing Folder, 
Versamark, Metallics Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Another beautiful day . . . another day spent outside!!  After a morning salon appointment and some errand running, the rest of the day will be spent out at the campground.  I think this is one of the nicest weather weeks as far as temperature goes that I can remember for Mann Family Summer Camping!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: