May 27, 2023

Layering Leaves

Today I have used the Layering Leaves stamp set to make some graduation cards.  It was super easy to change out the colors depending on the school.


I discovered a layout online that I modified to match the colors I required. It's an excellent way to utilize the small strips of paper in my scrap pile! The Crushed Curry and Basic Black strips measure .5", while the white strips measure .25". It required some effort to arrange them properly, but I'm thrilled with the final result!


Stamps: Layering Leaves
Cardstock: Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Basic White
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Decorative Circle Punch,
Classic Matte Dots,
Stampin' Dimensionals


As I said, I have a couple of graduation parties to attend today and they both happen to be in the middle of the afternoon.  This is the last graduating class that I will have taught.  It is so hard to believe that I am finishing my tenth year of retirement.  I have no idea where the time has gone!!

I hope to fit in some stamping before and after the parties and I think the Cubs are on TV tonight so of course I would like to be done with everything I hope to get accomplished before that!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: