January 27, 2018

Petal Palette

Yesterday was another day at home working on some sympathy cards.  The Petal Palette Suite in the Occasions catalog was perfect for this.


I thought about adding some color to the card, but decided to leave it just black and white.  I am really happy with the way it turned out.


Stamps: Petal Palette
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Petal passion
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Flourish Tig Shot, 2 " Circle Punch, 
Starburst Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Other than going to the grocery store this morning, I am planning on staying home and working on cards again.  I can hardly believe that I kept to my word to rest this week and not be on the go all of the time, but I do think it has been a great decision.  Books, cards, and rest have been the words of the week!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: