April 30, 2024

Cap and Gown

Not quite sure where the time has gone but graduation season is upon us!!  How fun it would be to customize your card to your graduate's school colors!!




This gold acetate paper is really neat. It has gold stars on one side and silver stars on the other. Additionally, there are three different patterns available: stars, balloons, and streamers. If you're interested, please note that you only have until tonight to place an order for this paper.  I did cut the graduation hat out with my paper snips.  The big stars were also punched out with a retired star punch.



Today is the day . . . I think it is supposed to be sunshiny all day.  I plan to lather myself with sunscreen and sit outside and read my book club book!!!  I can hardly wait.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: