May 1, 2024

Loveliest Tree

Does this tree look familiar?  It is in a new stamp set called Loveliest Tree but it certainly reminds me of one of the trees in one of my favorite sets that retired quite a while ago . . . Lovely as a Tree.


The woodgrain designer series paper on the left-hand side of the card is from the paper pack, Country Woods.  This card does use a couple of now retired products. . . the Double Oval Punch and Cork Rounds.


The two different colors on the tree are achieved by coloring the stamp with  Garden Green and Early Espresso Stampin' Write Markers.  This is a technique we used a lot years ago but not so much anymore!!


Today is going to be a rest day . . . for some reason I am exceptionally tired today so I decided to listen to myself and rest!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: