May 3, 2024

Gone Fishing

Today's card is one I received in a swap quite some time ago.  In fact, it has been so long ago I have no idea when I got it!!


There is a lot of die-cutting and fussy work on this card, but it would be so worth it for the right person!!   At least there are stamps to color in the fishing equipment instead of having to color with Stampin' Blends.  This card would work not only for birthdays but also for Father's Day or retirement. 


Yesterday was a sleep-all-day kind of day so today needs to be a get-something-done kind of day.  I have one more section of my closet/clothes that I need to go through so I may try to get that done today.  I have an appointment late this afternoon in Iowa City so I could make a Goodwill run before that if  I get done sorting!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: