May 31, 2024

Tune In

I purchased this stamp set for a special project I am planning to do later this summer, so I decided I might as well use it. This slimline card is a sample that I cased from the Annual Idea Book and Catalog.


I had to laugh when I saw this set because I can remember as a kid huddling around our small TV hoping the rabbit ears were pointed in the right direction to get good reception.  I am sure many people now don't even know what rabbit ears are.  I stamped the TV set directly onto the Daffodil Delight Designer Series Paper using Crushed Curry Ink.  There is a fair amount of coloring on this card, but it is not intricate coloring so it goes pretty fast.




I can hardly believe it but I actually get to go to a stamping weekend today in Wisconsin!!  My bags are packed and sitting by the door waiting for me to load them into my vehicle.  I will drive to my friend's house in eastern Iowa and then she will drive the rest of the way from there.  I have missed so many of these get-togethers since September so I am really looking forward to it.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: