May 10, 2024

Hello Hollyhocks


I had a bit of time yesterday and a clear enough head that I was able to put together one of the new kits that was released the first of May.


Brighten up someone’s day with the Hello Hollyhocks Kit! With colorful hollyhock designs, this kit’s all-occasion cards can help you send a friendly hello or a note of thanks to flower-loving friends and loved ones. Pair the desired sentiment, designed die cuts, and images from the kit to quickly create timeless cards.


The kit  includes:

* Predesigned projects 
* Step-by-step instructions
* Precut pieces (No prep work! Get right to crafting)
* Make 9 cards
* 9 printed card bases
* 9 printed envelopes
* Folded card: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
* Printed die-cut images and labels
* Adhesive-backed sparkle gems
* Enough adhesive to complete project


The colors used in this kit are Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pretty Peacock.


Which card is your favorite?   I completed all 9 of these cards in about 30 minutes.  I love that I have 9 cards ready to go  for three different occasions.




Today is still going to be a no-driving day for me.  I got along really well sleeping last night without the benefit of the muscle relaxer, but when I am up and moving around, it's not so good.  I am trying to hold out to see if I really need to take one . . . it's not like I have a lot of stuff I need to do . . . so I may just sit with the heating pad and no meds.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: