May 21, 2024

Sweetly Scripted

Today's Card in the Mail uses some On-Line Exclusive products . . . the Sweetly Scripted stamp set and the Flowering Zinnias Designer Series Paper.


I love it when the designer series paper does all of the work for you, and that was certainly the case with this card. Like with most cards, you could make this work for whatever occasion you need with a change of the sentiment. I thought we had some Lemon-Lime Twist ribbon in the new catalog, but there was none. So, I made my own with the Silver & White 1/2" Sheer Ribbon and a dark Lemon-Lime Twist Stampin' Blend.


I made great progress on my stamping room yesterday. Having a dumpster really helped, as I didn't have to worry about putting things in bags to get them to the curb on trash day. I think I can get everything. else done tomorrow except for my stamping table.ite a bit of time trying to decide what I wanted to order with the free shipping today. I am definitely getting all of the cardstock and envelopes for my annual big summer stamping project, the cards for the teachers in Adel. It's amazing how fast shipping adds up, and since I know what colors I need, I might as well order it today. Let me know if you want to take advantage of the free shipping today only!

  
Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: