May 26, 2024

Simply Zinnia

Today's card share comes from one I made a while back with Susie.  It is a super simple card using some OnLine Exclusive Products . . . the Simply Zinnia stamp set and the Zinnia 3D Embossing Folder.


It is very subtle and does not show up well in the photo but the larger white layer has been embossed with the Zinnia 3D Embossing Folder and the Berry Burst strip down the front of the card has been shadow stamped with one of the Zinnia flowers and Berry Burst ink.  The center of the flowers have been colored with a sponge dauber and ink.




I think I will work on my swaps for the demo day I am attending next weekend. For some reason, I seem to work better under pressure. I have had weeks to get these swaps done, but I haven't even started them. Now I only have five days left to get them done. My plan is to get them stamped today so that I can assemble them tonight while watching the Cubs game on TV.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: