May 25, 2024

The Best There Is Paper Pumpkin Kit



I got my May Paper Pumpkin Kit from Stampin’ Up!  the  other day and I put it together right away!  It’s a beautiful kit with lots of woodgrain images (my favorites!!) and it is called The Best There Is.


I love the colors and designs!  This kit created 9 cards with coordinating envelopes.



The kit included the exclusive The Best There Is photopolymer stamp set, a Misty Moonlight Stampin’ Spot as well as all of the pieces needed (including adhesives!) to create the cards.



Since I didn’t need three Father’s Day cards, I switched the sentiment on this design to a birthday sentiment from the Throughout the Year stamp set.


The preprinted mountain and tree image on this card front is pretty cool!  So quick and easy to put together too!


The layering on this card is so pretty!  The card base was preprinted with the framing, I just stamped the sentiment and added the die-cut greenery, and the card was done!


And there you go . . . nine masculine cards done in 45 minutes or less!

I had a busy morning! I woke up before 7:00 AM and went to Iowa City to take some flowers to the cemetery. I was planning to do it on Thursday after my appointment with the oncologist, but I was too tired and came home instead. It turned out to be a good thing because I don't think the flowers would have survived the storms we had yesterday. I stopped at the grocery store to buy the bouquets, then went to the cemetery to leave them. After that, I went to Walmart to pick up a couple of over-the-counter medications that we needed. This might be my last trip to Walmart with my mask on... maybe!

It's such a beautiful day that I want to spend this afternoon outside without wearing a mask. I also want to convince John to go for a drive later to see all the flags at the cemeteries. I'll probably have better luck sitting outside than getting John to go for a drive.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

 Happy Stamping!!

No comments: