May 23, 2024

Unbounded Love

Today's card is another Cards in the Mail card and another super simple card!!  While the photo makes this card look Hawkeye colored it is actually the new Peach Pie color. 


I found a card like this on Flowerbug's Inkspot site and fell in love with it.  I used a little different flower because I did not have the one she had.   I am still pretty pleased with the way it turned out.



I spent the morning at the Oncology Clinic at the hospital. I was five days early for my 100-day check-up. The good news is that my counts are all stellar, and I am as healthy as anybody else. I just don't have any extra protection for childhood diseases like chicken pox, measles, or mumps, and some others that I don't remember. Other than being extra careful in large crowds of people and wearing my mask then, I can pretty much get back to living my life after next Wednesday. They did say they wanted me to be careful for the whole 100 days. I thought that was kind of funny, but I will do what they say. What's another five days? 


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: