May 30, 2024

Perennial Postage

Once again today's card is from back in January from a swap I did.  So much has happened since then that I have no idea which swap it was or who made this card.  It does use a retired stamp set . . . Perennial Postage . . .  but it would be super simple to substitute whatever sentiment you might want to use.


This one uses the Paper Butterfly Accents but it is left just white.  I am not sure if I like it left white or colored.  You can see the two colored ones here and here.  Which do you like better?



Yesterday was a great day.  I got a wild hair (even though I don't have any) to go summer hat shopping.  All of my hats are felt or wool and they are a little warm this time of year.  So I called my friend, Joan, because I knew she was out of school and away we went.  I found three hats . . . two were not bargains but one was marked at half off the clearance price so it cost me all of $2.00!!  Best bargain of the day!!  Today I am meeting my friend, Luetta, for lunch since she is now done with school!!  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: