May 24, 2024

Unbounded Love

I saw this card when I was browsing for ideas on a site called "Lovenstamps" and thought it was absolutely gorgeous so of course I had to try one for myself.  I then decided it would be perfect for a Cards in the Mail card.


The Thoughtful Journey Designer Series Paper is absolutely gorgeous on both sides and it is a shame to not show off both sides.  This card does exactly that . . . showcases both sides of the paper.  Just think of the fun you can have mixing and matching the designer series paper with our coordinating cardstock.  What a great way to make a stack of cards in a short period of time!!



Holy buckets  . . . was that a storm this morning or what.  I don't think my bucket would have held all of the rain that fell regardless of whether it had holes in it or not!!  I certainly hope it is done for a while.  I had planned on going to Iowa City and leaving some flowers for my parents, but I think that will wait till tomorrow when it is warmer and sunny!!
  
Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: