May 4, 2024

Graduation Cards

Yesterday when I was looking for something else I came across some graduation cards I had made a couple of years ago.  Although they use a retired stamp set (Well Said) and retired embellishments (Gold Faceted Gems), they could certainly be spruced up with current products!!  If I had more energy I would have done that!!


The one thing I love about this card and layout is that you can personalize it by using the graduate's school colors.  It is also appropriate for a male or female graduate.  They are super simple to make so you can mass-produce them pretty easily.  It seems like some years you need a lot of graduation cards and other years not so many!!



It was certainly nice to see the sun yesterday!  I would take the sunshine anytime over the dreary rain.  My goal for today is to finish in my closet and then move on to organizing in my stamp room again.  I will HAVE to take a break this afternoon to watch or listen to the Cubs.    Hopefully, I can stay awake!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: