May 17, 2024

Perennial Postage

Today's card is from back in January from a swap I did.  So much has happened since then that I have no idea which swap it was or who made this card.  It does use a retired stamp set . . . Perennial Postage . . .  but it would be super simple to substitute whatever sentiment you might want to use.


The butterfly from the Paper Butterfly Accents has been colored with a blending brush and Gorgeous Grape ink. This one is pretty dark, but you can make yours any color you want. This card features a fun fold, as the front is 1 inch shorter than the full-size card. The sentiment piece sticks out over the front of the card, although this is a little difficult to see in the photo.



The past few days have been unproductive as I haven't been able to start anything in the mornings due to afternoon appointments. I've been conserving my energy for the appointments, which has been a bit frustrating. I know it will improve with time, but right now it's challenging.  Today I need to make a quick run to the pharmacy to pick up some of John's prescriptions, but that shouldn't take too long.  I then hope to work on the organization in my stamp room.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: