May 29, 2024

Happy Little Things

Today's card is one I borrowed from the Stampin' Up! website.  I was going to try and make one myself but ran out of time and I knew this card was perfect for today!  It is day 100 and my protected isolation is over.  Day 100 was a milestone that I circled on my calendar as the turning point in their recovery. That’s when the greatest risk for critical side effects is past and when the stem cells have engrafted and begun making new blood cells.   Oh, Happy Day!!


While I am using this card to celebrate Day 100, you could send it to anyone who has accomplished something. Alternatively, you could leave off the "you did it" part and simply have a celebratory card. Either way, it is a super cute card that anyone would love to receive.



I am trying to decide if I am going to stay home today or if I am actually going to go and do something!!  Stay tuned till tomorrow and see what I decided.  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: