May 18, 2024

Courage and Faith

Today's card is another one that I made with Susie about a month ago. I've had this stamp set for quite a while, but I've never used it. It's a bit tricky to locate in the catalog, but you can find it at the bottom of page 93 on the right-hand side.


The Moody Mauve layer has been embossed with the Exposed Brick 3D Embossing Folder and then shadow-stamped with the Leaf Collection background stamp.  There are also a few flowers in the upper right-hand corner that have been shadow-stamped.  It appears as if there is a lighter piece of paper at the bottom of the card, but that is just the way the light was shining when I took the photo.



Today looks to be another gorgeous day, and the air quality is supposed to be a bit better today. My friend Joan is coming over to make some graduation cards, and we are planning to pick our excursions for our cruise this fall. I am hoping we'll have some time to sit outside and read today as well.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: