May 20, 2024

Wonderful Thoughts

Today's card uses a wonderful sentiment stamp set called Wonderful Thoughts. It has fourteen sentiment stamps and is a must-have as a staple for any stamper.  This particular card is one of this week's Cards in the Mail.


The Meandering Meadows Designer Series Paper, available online, makes creating this card super simple. You can get three cards out of a 6" x 6" sheet and customize them for any occasion. This layout is great for making a lot of cards in a short period of time!  When you change the color of the cardstock to match the designer series paper, they don't look very similar. You can make the Iridescent Pearls coordinate with any color by using a Stampin' Blend to color them.





Yesterday was a cleaning and organizing kind of day in my stamping room.  I totally forgot about posting a card!!  Today is going to bring more organizing and hopefully, I can get to my actual stamping table to begin to get that cleaned off.  Now that I can actually see the progress I am making it makes it a lot more fun to work in there.  And I only have 10 more days to go before I can be out and about so I had better get it done now while I have the time.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: