May 28, 2024

Perennial Postage

Today's card is from back in January from a swap I did.  So much has happened since then that I have no idea which swap it was or who made this card.  It does use a retired stamp set . . . Perennial Postage . . .  but it would be super simple to substitute whatever sentiment you might want to use.


The butterfly from the Paper Butterfly Accents has been colored with a blending brush and Gorgeous Grape ink. This one is pretty light, but you can use any color you prefer. The butterflies were on backorder but they are now back in stock. If you're interested, I suggest getting them now before they sell out again.



My swaps for this weekend are done, the laundry is started, and it is a beautiful day out.  I keep saying I am going to sit outside but something always comes up and I don't get it done.  Hopefully, today is the day!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: