January 10, 2023

Adorable Owls

Today I have used two Sale-a-Bration items, Adorable Owls and Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper, t make this card to share with you.  These owls are definitely growing on me the more I use them.


The bow tie on this owl reminds me of my dad . . . .that and the fact that owls are wise . . . which he was!!  This card does have several layers on it but considering two of them are from a free package of paper it is not so bad.  Otherwise, this is a pretty basic design layout.  Some coloring . . . but not that much unless you are making 45 of them!


Stamps: Adorable Owls (SAB)
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Granny Apple Green, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Dandy Designs
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Crumb Cake Combo Pack, Daffodil Delight Combo Pack, 
Granny Apple Green Combo Pack, Balmy Blue Combo Pack
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes Dies, Layering Circles Dies, Versamark, 
Basics Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Glossy Dots Assortment, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

It was a tight squeeze but we survived Make-It-Monday in my kitchen last night.  I would not want to do it all the time there, but it worked since the room in Kalona was not available.  Today I need to finish up the leftover packets and get tables and supplies put away.  Since I just looked at my calendar and realized that I have 6 swaps that I am participating in between now and the first of March I had best get them done sooner rather than later!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: