January 23, 2023

Love Cats

Today I have used the Love Cats stamp set again to make this card to share with you.  This is one of the cards that I took as a swap this weekend and also one of the cards everyone will be making tonight.


When I started designing this card it only had three layers on it.  After looking at it for a while I decided that it was rather plain and needed a couple more layers so on went the black layer and the white embossed layer.  I was much happier with it after that.  I tried using the Red Basic Rhinestones for the heart but they just weren't the right color so ended up coloring the Elegant Faceted Gems with Stampin' Blends.


Stamps: Love Cats
Cardstock: Sweet Sorbet, Basic Black, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Country Gingham
Ink: Memento Black, Sweet Sorbet
Stampin' Blends:  Sweet Sorbet Combo Pack (for coloring gems)
Accessories:  Deckled Rectangle Dies, Cane Weave 3D Embossing Folder, 
Double Oval Punch, Elegant faceted Gems, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Everything is ready for tonight and sitting by the door waiting to be loaded into the Rav.  My next goal is to get my cruise swaps done today or tomorrow so that I can then go on to my next to-do item . . . which is to get classes ready for while I am gone!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: