January 9, 2022

Love Cats

Today I have used the stamp set, Love Cats, along with the designer series paper, Country Floral Lane, to make this card to share with you.  


This is a layout I come back to time after time.  In fact, I think the first card I ever made over 20 years ago was made with this layout!!  Some things are timeless!!  I did use the Stamparatus to stamp the cat so that I could stamp him multiple times and get a good dark image!!


Stamps:  Love Cats, Framed Florets
Cardstock:  Balmy Blue, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Country Floral Lane
Ink:  Memento Black
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies, 
Into the Clouds Embossing Folder, Stamparatus, 
Real Red Stampin' Blend Combo Pack, Iridescent Pearl Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday ended up being a very productive day!!  I got everything ready for stamp night tonight, got my swaps planned for this weekend, watched some football on TV, and watched the Hawkeye Basketball team win a super fun game.  Today I need to get everything set out in the kitchen for stamp night and hopefully complete my swaps!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: