March 29, 2024

Trusty Tools

Today's card is from a while back and features the stamp set, Trusty Tools, and the coordinating designer series paper that was a Sale-a-Bration item, Trusty Toolbox.  I have had this card for quite a while and have no idea where or who it came from.

.  

The tools on this card are actually die-cut from the designer series paper, but you could do the same thing by stamping the tools from the stamp set, coloring them with your Stampin' Blends, and then die-cutting them.  The yellow yardstick designer series paper could be replaced with a piece of Regals 6" X 6" or a piece of the Let's Go Fishing Designer Series Paper.


I finally found the energy yesterday to finish unpacking my suitcase from my hospital stay.  There was nothing in it that I needed so it had just sat since I got home.  Today I hope to do some cardstock cutting and perhaps watch some of the Women's Basketball tournament if I can stay awake.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: