March 19, 2024

Stampin' Up! Birthday Sparkle Kit

Today I have an alternative card I made with the tags from the Birthday Sparkle Kit.  You can see the original kit post here.


This was originally designed as one of the tags in the kit.  I created the tag just as the instructions showed and then simply adhered it to a piece of Basic White cardstock with Stampin’ Dimensionals.  This was then adhered to a base of Pecan Pie cardstock.   I stamped the confetti image from the Birthday Sparkle stamp set (included in the kit) around the tag and the card was done!


Accessories:  Birthday Sparkle Kit

It's been a while since I have said this but today is going to consist of running a few errands here in Wellman.  Yes, you heard that right . . . I got clearance to drive in Wellman so sometime today I am making a trip to the grocery store and also the post office!!  Otherwise, I am hoping to stay awake for the Haawkeye basketball game tonight!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: