February 25, 2024

Stampin' Up! Birthday Sparkle Kit

I felt well enough and had an opportunity yesterday afternoon to put together another one of the stamping kits I brought with me.


The kit was originally designed to create 6 birthday cards and 6 birthday tags…but I will turn the tags into quick and easy cards, so I’ve got 12 birthday cards!


Everything that you need to complete the kit as the instructions show is included in the kit, including the ink spot, stamp set, stamping block and adhesives!


Love the design on this card!  The striped and preprinted cake on the card base is so cute.  And the precut “center” that I punched out to make the frame will be used on one of my alternative projects too!


The balloons on this card are so sweet, love the polkadot background with the gold touches!


This was originally designed as one of the tags in the kit.  I created the tag just as the instructions showed and then when I get home I will simply adhere it to the front of a Basic White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.  I will probably stamp the confetti image from the Birthday Sparkle stamp set (included in the kit) around the tag and my card will be done.
 


I also created this tag just as the instructions in the kit showed. Again when I get home I will adhere the leftover die cut center from the frame card in the kit with Stampin’ Seal to a Basic White card base and then add the tag with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish this card.


I hope to get those pictures posted when I get the cards done . . . but it sure is an easy way to get a dozen birthday cards pretty easily.


Yesterday started off with a bang!!  We had quite an exciting morning!!  I needed another platelet infusion just like I had the day before.  Only this time about halfway through the infusion, my skin got itchy, red, and blotchy, and my hands started swelling up.  They immediately stopped the infusion, gave me a huge dose of Benedryl and some steroids and we waited it out.  The hardest part was trying to get my rings off as my hands swelled so quickly.  I need another platelet transfusion this morning, so I sure hope it goes off without any problems.  I always like to keep things interesting!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: