February 6, 2024

Inked & Tiled

Today's Valentine's card is another one I received last week in the swap at the demo meeting.  This card was made by Betty Steifel.



If you haven't already, I highly recommend checking out the Adoring Hearts Hybrid Embossing Folder! It is capable of die-cutting and embossing all sorts of lovely little hearts that would be perfect for Valentine's Day. 

I particularly like how Betty blended around the edges of the white cardstock to create a softer focal piece.


This particular card is a funky fold card and opens like this:


Stamps: Inked & Tiled
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic White, Gold Foil
Designer Series Paper: Most Adored
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: Adoring Hearts Hybrid Embossing Folder, 
Thoughtful Expressions Dies, 2" Circle PunchLarge Blending Brush, 
Iridescent Pearls, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I received the all-clear from my doctor yesterday to resume my normal activities, which includes driving. However, I'm going to stay at home mostly and avoid going out, so that I don't catch any illness that could cause a further delay in my transplant. The post office might be the farthest place I'll go. On Friday, I have to take John to his appointment, but I plan on waiting in the car while he goes into the clinic.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: