February 11, 2024

Perennial Postage

Today's card could be a unique Valentine's Day card for your handyman, whoever that might be!!  It is one I received in a card swap from the first part of January.


There is actually no stamping of any of the tools.  They are all cut from the designer series paper, Trusty Toolbox, which is one of the FREE items you can get with a qualifying Sale-a-Bration purchase.  The sentiment is from the Perennial Postage stamp set and has nothing to do with tools, but this sentiment from the set is perfect for the images.


Stamps:  Perennial Postage
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Trusty Toolbox
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: Trusty Tools Dies, Deckled Rectangle Dies, 
Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots,
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday's stamping activity didn't go as planned. While I was able to complete some of the tasks, Joan was able to get more done. However, due to fatigue and pain, I decided not to push myself and stopped working. After Joan left, I rested in my recliner with a heating pad for a while. But then, I decided to be more productive and managed to get all of my Stampin' Up! bookwork done, which I had been delaying since last summer. Additionally, I prepared everything for our taxes to be taken to the accountant on Monday. As I don't know how long I will be in the hospital or how long it will take for me to feel better, I thought it was a sensible decision to complete these tasks. At least, I can cross one more thing off my list. Today, I plan to watch some basketball and football games.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: