February 20, 2024

Heartfelt Hexagon

Today I have another card that was a swap from our January demo meeting.  I am sorry I do not remember whose card this was.


I think this card started with a base of Misty Moonlight with an added layer of Lost Lagoon.  The Basic White layer was embossed with the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder.  Several die cuts were made in the Light & Airy Designer Series Paper with the Perennial Postage dies.  Add your sentiment and some linen thread and you are done.


Stamps: Heartfelt Hexagon
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Lost Lagoon, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Flight & Airy
Ink: Calypso Coral
Accessories:  Perennial Postage Dies, Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder, 
Linen Thread,
Stampin' Dimensionals


Yesterday went off without any problems . . . today might be another story.  I am pretty nauseous but they are on top of it so that is good.  I have a feeling I will sleep quite a bit today!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: