February 4, 2024

Country Floral

Today's card is a Valentine's Day card that I took as a swap to the demo meeting I was able to attend last Saturday.  It uses the Adoring Hearts Hybrid Embossing Folder.


I started by using a piece of Real Red cardstock as the base of my card. Then, I added a layer of Basic White cardstock that I embossed using the Adoring Hearts Hybrid Embossing Folder. I wrapped and tied a piece of Real Red ribbon around the card base and secured it in place. I colored some of the Iridescent Pearls with a Read Red Dark Stampin' Blend and added them to the front of the card. Finally, I stamped the sentiment on a small strip of Basic White cardstock and adhered it to the front using Stampin' Dimensionals.


Stamps: County Floral
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic White
Ink: Real Red
Stampin' Blends:  Real Red Dark
Accessories:  Adoring Hearts Hybrid Embossing Folder, 
Real Red & Garden Green 3/8" Ribbon, Iridescent Pearls,
Stampin' Dimensionals

I was able to rest and regroup yesterday, which was great. I am feeling well enough to get around without my walker and have been working on some swaps to send out before my readmission. Additionally, I am making some Valentine's Day treats for the staff since my readmission day is on February 14th.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: