February 14, 2024

Heartfelt Hellos

Check out the Valentine's Treat Wrappers I made last week.  I’ve had so much fun making these in preparation for my hospital stay.  I figured since I was being admitted on Valentine's Day I would take some treats.   


When I started making them I was only going to make eighteen, but couldn't seem to stop myself so I have thirty in all.


The color scheme of the first three versions of the Valentine Treat Wrappers are Sweet Sorbet and Flirty Flamingo. I’ve used the Most Adored Designer Paper which is available for FREE with a $50 order during Sale-A-Bration. It’s the perfect paper for Valentine’s Day. This paper pack also includes some patterns that could be used for other occasions too!


I stamped the sentiment in Real Red and layered it onto another Real Red hexagon.


The ribbon pull is the Sweet Sorbet Ribbon that is in the January-April 2024 Mini Catalog.  I know it is a lot of shades of red and pink but they seem to work together.


The focal piece on the next few was colored using Blending Brushes on some of the other patterns in the Most Adored designer paper pack.


Check out the gorgeous gold embossed images on this paper. The background was white to start. I just love how this paper looks with color added!


I started by brushing Real Red over the flowers and then filled in the rest of the space with Flirty Flamingo.  I love the way they turned out.


The last design was a more traditional red and white heart design.  Which wrapper is your favorite?  I would be hard pressed to pick a favorite . . . although I do like those that have the gold foil designs.



My favorite thing about these treat wrappers is the “magic” of how the candy bar comes out!

To get the chocolate bar out all you have to do is pull up on the ribbon and the candy bar comes up with the ribbon. It’s a fun little surprise that usually gets a few curious looks as people try to figure out how it works. It’s actually quite simple!


Both the stamp set and the designer series paper are FREE Sale-a-Bration items with a qualifying $50 purchase before tax and shipping.

Of course, since these are going to be sitting on  the counter in my hospital room I had to get a fun heart-shaped container to hold them.  I hope people enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them.


Stamps: Heartfelt Hellos
Cardstock: Real Red Flirty Flamingo, Basic White Thick, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Most Adored
Ink: Real Red, Flirty Flamingo
Accessories:  Hexagon Punch, Blending Brushes, 
Sweet Sorbet 1/4" Bordered Ribbon, Gold & Silver Trim Combo Pack, 
Tear & Tape, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am going to take one more look around the house to make sure I have everything I need for my hospital stay.  A friend will be here shortly to give me a ride to the hospital.  It is my intention to try and post each day I am there but we will just have to see how it goes and how I feel!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: