February 7, 2024

Hot Air Balloon

Today's card is one that I made at the demo meeting the last Saturday in January as a shoe box swap.  I think it was provided by my friend, Jenni, but I could be wrong.


I originally thought that perhaps the balloon would be a little hard to line up but the photopolymer stamp makes that pretty easy.  This card is actually a funky fold card. . . a z-fold card . . . so the Happy Birthday sticks off of the edge a little bit.


Stamps: Hot Air Balloon
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Azure Afternoon, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Lighter Than Air
Ink: Balmy Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Azure Afternoon, Pool Party
Accessories:  Hot Air Balloon Dies, Wanted To Say Dies, 
Baker's Twine Three Color Pack, Mini Glue Dots, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Another day . . . more of the same!!  One thing about staying home . . . I am getting a lot done.  I even have the book club book finished and book club isn't until Monday night.  For a variety of reasons it has been since August since I have actually read and finished a book club book so I feel pretty good about that!!  Today will bring more finished projects and hopefully some more reading.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: