Botanical Expressions
Today's card uses one of my favorite techniques . . . Joseph's Coat. Fern and Flora is the perfect stamp set to use with this technique.
I started by brushing three different ink colors over a piece of Basic White cardstock . . . Peaceful Pine, Golden Glow, and Old Olive. I then used Versamark and stamped the ferns over the colored cardstock. I embossed it with Clear Embossing Powder and then brushed any remaining powdr off of it. I took a Secret Sea Ink Pad and drug it over the cardstock. The ink resisted the embossed ferns and landed only on the sponged cardstock. I wipeed it good with a paper towel and this was the result. I layered it onto a piece of Golden Glow Cardstock and then onto a piece of Basic White. This was added to the Peaceful Pine card base. Some ribbon and the sentient were added as well as some In Color Butterflies. I love how it turned out.
I am actually still organizing my new products . . . today it is embellishments. It is way too HOT to go outside so this seemed like a good thing to do. I think it is going to be this way all week. What are you going to do on this hot day?
Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!
Happy Stamping!!
.jpeg)

No comments:
Post a Comment