August 30, 2026

Waterside Retreat

Today's card is a goodbye to the last weekend of summer.  It uses the Waterside Retreat Designer Series paper.  If you have any fisherpeople in your family you certainly need this paper.


I believe I made this at one of the events I went to in Illinois.  It is a bit time consuming to fussy cut the the fishing motifs, but other than that it is just basic paper layering.  This packet of paper has some great masculine patterns for the men or boys in your life.


Yesterday was a great day stamping with friends.  It actually gave me back some of my stamping mojo so last night I pulled all of the Last Chance and retired stamp sets off of my shelves and started to put away the new products that have been sitting in a box on my kitchen floor for at least a couple of weeks.  Today I hope to go through my designer series paper and pull that retired paper to make room for the new paper that is also sitting in that box.  Stay tuned tomorrow to see if I actually got that done!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: