August 22, 2026

Butterfly Flight Hot Foil Dies

Today I have another hot foil die card to share with you.  This is one my friend Luetta made the day she came over and we experimenteed with the hot foil dies.



She had the parts and pieces done when she was experimenting with the pink foil and we just played around until there was a combination we liked.  I love the way it turned out.



This afternoon I am planning on taking all of the Stampin' Up! boxes out of my vehicle and unpacking them and trying to decide where to put them in my room.  They may end up just staying in a box marked new stuff.  Hopefully it will give me back my stamping energy because it has been sorely lacking lately.  Not ebergy in general, just stamping motivation!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: