August 29, 2026

Radiant Sunflowers

Today's card is a sneak peek of a couple of products that will be available Tuesday, September 1st.  The Copper Foil and the stamp set, Radiant Sunflowers, will both be available for you to order.


I have had this idea rattling around in my head ever since I saw the Garden Silhouette Hot Foil Die.  It was unavailable for quite a while and is now unavailable again for a while.  I think I must have just hit the small window when it was in stock.  I foileed a quarter piece of Early Espresso cardstock with the Copper Foil and the Garden Silhouette Hot Foil Die.  I then cut it into two pieces that measured 5" X 1.75".  This allowed me to make two cards from my one piece of foiled cardstock.  I played around with did I want the foil piece to be horizontal or vertical and I Liked both of them. However with the sentiment that I chose it looked much better horizontally.  I then just built my card on a Very Vanilla Thick cardstock base using regular Very Vanilla and Early Espresso.  I do love the way it turned out.



As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door to sepnd the day stamping with Luetta and Susie.  I am hoping it gives me back my stamping mojo and energy!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: