August 17, 2026

Hot Foil System

I have been trying to sit down and do a blog post ever since Luetta came over and we experimented with the new hot foil system last week.  Every time I sit down I fall asleep.  Today has been an awake all day kind of day so I will try again.


It took us several tries to figure out exactly what we needed to do but once we got the hang of it, it was very easy.  For this car we stamped stamped the Botanical Glow stamp set on a piece of Basic White cardstock with Hydrangea Hue ink and then used the Hot Foil die with  the silver foil, right over the stamped image.  It does not line up and it is not supposed to!!  We used the foil dies with the silver foil and a piece of Hydrangea Hue for the sentiment.  There is also a piece of silver foil in back of the Basic White cardstock.  Basic Rhinestones finished our card.




Believe it or not I started this post at 1:00 and it has taken me until 7:00 to get it finished.  Everytime I started to work on it something came along that I had to do, but at least it is done now!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 


Happy Stamping!!

No comments: