October 13, 2024

Frosted Forest

Today's card is one I made a while back at an event that Susie hosted and she provided this card for us to make.


Believe it or not the tree is not stamped at all.  It uses the stencils that are in the Frosted Forest Bundle.  This bundle is not in any catalog or brochure . . . it is an online exclusive and can only be seen Online.  I then die-cut the trees with the dies that are in the bundle.  The Birch Wood Embossing Folder can be found in the September-December 2024 Mini Catalog.



This week has not gone at all like I thought it would.  I had an appointment bright and early Wednesday morning to have a basal cell carcinoma removed from my nose and another skin cancer removed from my right arm.  I knew it could be a lengthy appointment and it was but I wasn't expecting it to make me so tired.  Thursday morning I had an Oncology appointment to go over my MRI results which went very well . . . but they wanted me to go back to dermatology because they thought my nose was seeping and bleeding more than it should.  They worked me in right away and cleaned things up and rebandaged my nose and I got home shortly after lunch.  I rested the rest of the day and also on Friday.  Yesterday I was ready to go again and was up bright and early to go tailgate and go to the Iowa Football game.  It was a great game and the walk back and forth to the stadium was easier than it has been in the past.  Today I am hoping to get cardstock cut and things ready for Cards in the Mail tomorrow.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: