October 14, 2024

Latte Love

Today's card is one I have had for quite some tie that I received from Susie that I have just not shared yet.  It ues another OnLine Exclusive stamo set . . . Latte Love.


This is a fun fold card with the center piece opening to reveal the area for your message.  I used this paper and stamp set quite a bit when it was first released but it has been a long time since it has seen any ink.  It is still one of my favorites however.  It does use a retired punch for the coffee underneath the cup but you could use any circular punch or die and achieve the same look.  The coffee cup is fussy cut out of the a piece of the designer series paper.  There are a lot of cups on the paper so you could get about 40 cards from this one sheet of paper if you were patient enough to fussy cut them all!!



Tonight is Family Zoom Book Club and I have yet to finish the book so my plan is to read most of the day trying to finish it.  We will see how successful I am!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: