October 17, 2024

Changing leaves

Today's card is one of this week's Cards in the Mail.  I have used the Changing Leaves stamp set but had not ever used the dies with the hybrid embossing folder.  It worked like a dream.


For as easy as this card was to make it sure has the WOW factor going for it.  After embossing a piece of white cardstock with the hybrid embossing folder I used it again.  This time with the die attached and a piece of Oxidized Copper Paper.  I love the way the leaf turned out . . . both die cut and embossed.  With a sentiment and a few Sparkle Gems my card was complete.



Today has been a pretty busy day.  The gal that comes and cleans for me came this morning . . . she used to come twice a month . . . now she only comes once a month so we had a lot of catching up to do.  That explains why I am just not getting around to posting today's card!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: