October 8, 2024

Thoughtful Wishes

Good Morning!!  I think I am back and rested after a wonderful 10 New England and Canadian Cruise.  This card was the last card in the Cards in the Mail packet before I left.


This super simple card features the awesome Splendid Autumn Designer Series Paper and a couple of simple embellishments.  I chose the fall tree pattern for this card but there are many other beautiful pages that you could chose from.  The linen thread and gold foil are the perfect complement for this fall designer series paper.



Yesterday was my three month MRI check up and I am happy to say that I am still doing great with no signs of any reoccurence.  With that being said I think I am ready to go back to some In Person stamping events that I will hold in my home.  I am going to spend today planning some of them out so be sure to look for emails to sign up.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: