September 25, 2024

Everyday Greetings

Today's Cards in the Mail card uses an On-Line Exclusive stamp set . . . Everyday Greetings.  If you haven't already gone on line and checked it out you should.   It has some pretty neat sentiments in it and the fonts are super cool.


I have used the reverse side of the Lily Pond Lane Designer Series Paper.  I am not too fond of the ducks and lily pads but I love the reverse side of the papers.  Add a sentiment and a pop of pink with the bordered ribbon and your card is done!!


My bags are packed and I am ready to go . . . this time really on a jet plane.  My long awaited cruise is finally here.  I will not be posting again until at least October 7th.  I do jump right back into the thick of things with three doctor's appointments on MOnday the 7th.  I am intending on resting and relaxing for the next 10 days and not thinking about doctors or appointments!!!  I do have access to Facebook so if you would like to follow along on our adventures I will be posting pictures there.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: