September 13, 2024

Wanted to Say Dies

Today's card is another one that uses the Wanted To Say Dies.  It was a shoebox swap from the demo meeting in June that was provided by Luetta.


As you can see, there is no stamping on the outside of the card. . . just beautiful designer series paper and die-cuts.  We used the Adhesive sheets to adhere the pink Happy Birthday to the white outline. That makes it so much easier to adhere together. 


Again, as you can see, this is a funky fold card that is much easier to make than it looks.  As long as you get your score marks in the right place, the card folds together very easily.  Decorate it up, and you are good to go.


I actually started my swaps for next weekend yesterday.  I knew what I wanted to do for my fall swap, but when I started it didn't work the way I wanted it to so I had to switch gears and change the entire card layout.  The good thing is I can still use the same technique.  I will post a picture next weekend after we actually swap.  I also figured out what I wanted to do for the Christmas swap.  Hopefully, I can get both of them done this weekend in between going tailgating and to the football game and watching baseball on TV.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: