September 17, 2024

Potions & Spells

Today's Cards in the Mail card uses some products from the new Scrapbooking brochure available only online.  In the future scrapbooking products will be in the main catalog.  The Designer Series Paper is in that brochure and the stamp set, Potions, & Spells, is an OnLine Exclusive product.
  

I decided to rework one of the layouts I did last month, only using Halloween paper.  You can see that card here.  Instead of reinventing the wheel all the time, I need to do more of that.  It definitely shows how easy cardmaking is once you have some products and an idea or two!!  I didn't have any ribbon that I thought was the right color so I colored some of the Black & Very Vanilla Large Checked Ribbon with my Dark Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blend!!  I love being able to make ribbon any color you might need.

If you haven't checked out the Scrapbooking Brochure you really need to do that.  You might think it is only for scrapbookers, but that is not the case.  You can check it out by clicking this link.  What a great time to tock up on papers and such tomorrow during the FREE shipping event!!



Yesterday, I had a sudden burst of energy and got everything ready to mail for Cards in the Mail. I also worked on my second swap for this weekend. Today, I have an appointment in Iowa City right in the middle of the afternoon, so I am planning on running all of my errands before it and then coming home and trying to get those finished up!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: