September 2, 2024

Iconic Imagery

Today's card is another of last week's Cards in the Mail.  I'm a little late in getting them posted this time.  Between doctor's appointments and Hawkeye football it has been a busy time.



This is a super simple layout that is multipurpose depending on your choice of designer series paper and sentiment choice.  I have chosen the flowered side of the Lily Pond Designer Series Paper Pack.  I did not care at all for the duck pond things on one side of the paper but the other side has some cool floral and geometric patterns.  That is the great thing about the two-sided papers.  If you don't like one side there is always another.



Today looks like another beautiful day.  After resting most of the day yesterday I think I will go visit my family that is camped at West Overlook between Hawkeye football Saturdays.  It should be a great day to sit and visit!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: