September 16, 2024

Changing Leaves

Today's card is another one I got from Susie at her last demo event.  It uses the Changing Leaves stamp set.



Changing Leaves is an On-Line Exclusive which means that it is not in a print catalog anywhere.  Anyone can order these, but you can only see it On-Line.  If you need help finding it On-Line, I can help you.  This card also features the new Basic Beige color that replaced very Vanilla.  I didn't think I would like it but it is growing on me!!!


Today is the only day where nothing is scheduled between now and when I leave for my cruise on the 25th of September.  I am hoping to get my second set of swaps completed and all of the cardstock cut for this week's Cards in the Mail.  I am hoping for good energy and motivation today!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: