September 23, 2024

Autumn To Remember

I can finally share this card that I absolutely love made with a stamp set in the Scrapbooking Brochure . . . Autumn to Remember.  This is one of the swap cards that I took this weekend to Illinois when I attended Holiday Hoopla hosted by the Stampin' Sisters.


It uses my favorite technique . . . Joseph's Coat.  I actually looked back through my posts to find another fall card that I had made several years ago that uses that technique.  You can see that card here.  It's a pretty messy technique but oh so worth it!!  Autumn is my favorite time of year to use this technique because fall colors lend themselves well to the blending and shading underneath the clear embossing powder.


I had to make siteen of these cards for the swap so it took me a while to get them done . . . especially since I am not. moving that fast these days.




I spent the weekend stamping with friends in Illinois.  I actually got along better than I thought I would and completed all of the projects except for assembling four treat holders.  All of the stamping and coloring is done for them and I hope to get them together before I leave for the cruise on Wednesday.  Today will bring an appointment this morning and then coming home to start my packing.



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: